$120 - 170.00 per 60 minute session
Rates are based by clinician
$25.00 Low Fee Group Supervision towards licensure
*for clinicians only*
$120.00 EMDR Consultation
*for clinicians only*
Contact us for rates & availability
At this time, PA Horizons Counseling
is not in-network with any insurance
provider. Licensed clinicians can provide a receipt to clients for out-of-network reimbursement. Check with your insurance provider to ensure you have out-of-network benefits.
All sessions must be paid for in full at the time of service. We currently accept cash, major credit cards, personal checks and HSA. Checks can be made payable to
PA Horizons Counseling, LLC.
At PA Horizons Counseling, we require a minimum of 24-hour notice, from the time of a scheduled appointment, to cancel or reschedule. A fee of $50.00 will be charged for cancellations made outside of the required notice time.
Late arrivals, more than 15 minutes, are required to reschedule the appointment and pay a
$50.00 cancellation fee.
No call/no shows will be charged a
$65.00 cancellation fee.
The "No Surprises Act"
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
• Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are
not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-
emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs,
equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business
day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any
other provider you choose for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit
www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.